How to qualify?

Food assistance is provided to residents in the communities of Carlisle, Carlisle Springs, Mt. Holly Springs, Boiling Springs, Gardners (Cumberland County), Plainfield, New Kingstown, and Middlesex, Pennsylvania.  To be eligible, a household’s combined income must be less than 150% of the Federal Poverty Guideline as set forth by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA).
EVERYTIME you come to Project SHARE we will need TWO things:

  1. Proof of who you are (photo ID)
  2. Proof of where you live.  If you have the correct address on your valid license or PA photo, that is perfect.  If not, you will need to bring a recent (less than 30 days old) utility bill with your name and your current address to prove where you live.

You will need to know household members full name, date of birth, race, and income
Additional Information

The Emergency Food Assistance Program is operated in accordance with United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) policy, which prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability. Eligibility is based upon the income guidelines listed below.
Access the Civil Rights Compliant Form: Civil Rights compliant form