Bring clothing to our COMMUNITY AID BINS that are located at various sites around the Project SHARE community. The clothing that is placed in the bins will be sorted and placed in COMMUNITY AID stores. Funds that are raised will be generously given to Project SHARE. Every cloth item, whether they re-market them or send them to be recycled adds up for Project SHARE’s mission. So keep your closets clean and bring your items to:
- Project SHARE;
- Graciella’s Restaurant in Plainfield;
- Assembly of God, Newville;
- New Beginnings Loft on Petersburg Rd.;
- St. Matthew’s UCC on Spring Road;
- Carlisle Country Market on Holly Pike,
- Carlisle; E-Free Church on Petersburg Rd.
- Carlisle United Methodist, West Street; and
- The Farmstand on Lincoln.
COMMUNITY AID’s mission is “…to serve our community by creating good paying jobs…improve the quality of life for individuals and families in our community…” Visit the Community Aid website for more about our great partners!
Above are some of our Project SHARE’s team including staff, student interns and volunteers making their donations after cleaning out their closets!