Occasionally we have some items that would make our work more productive and helpful for the community we serve. If you have access or can advise us how we can obtain certain supplies or services posted here then please let us know. We will remove them as we have resolved that need.
Happy to remove the request for a digital camera from our wish list. Our Canon EOS M3 has arrived!
CURRENT WISH ITEMS:
As we are blessed to have our wishes fulfilled we will note by a color change and a thank you!
1. Large paper cutter (good for 11 x 17″) THANK YOU LINDA & JIM CAVANAGH
2. Barrels for food collections (check with Joe) THANK YOU DONNA & MIKE HINKLE
3. Stage 1 Baby Food THANK YOU MATCH MADNESS DONORS
4. Crock pots for occasional recipient needs (check with Joe or Laura. Can be pre-owned)
5. Large neck reach into paper stapler (8.5 inch)
6. Producer for video to help tell our varied stories on You Tube
7. Volunteer teachers for our summer Lunch & Learn program
8. Personal Achievement Class teachers for the Fall of 2017
(Do you have a skill, special knowledge that you can SHARE in a workshop, classroom
setting for a short series of classes?)
Take action and contact our media relations coordinator with any questions.