How you can help
As the needs of our recipients change, so do our needs. You can help us by providing us with:
- Canned food – Our most needed items include canned tuna & chicken, beef stew, soup, canned pasta, spaghetti sauce, and macaroni & cheese
- Produce – we are always trying to give nutritious, fresh produce to our recipients. Consider donating any extra from your farm or garden.
- Cardboard – we bundle cardboard donations and sell it to help fund our operation. Drop of your corrugated cardboard at our docks anytime.
- Clothing – please place your donations in our on-site bin for our partner, Community Aid.
- Grocery Bags – Donate reusable plastic and cloth grocery bags. NO EGG CARTONS PLEASE!!
Take action and contact our media relations coordinator with any questions.