Memorial and Honor Gifts are a powerful way to honor or remember a special someone by continuing to move Project SHARE’s mission forward.
Your tribute gift to Project SHARE is a profound way to pay tribute to a friend, colleague, mentor, or loved one while supporting our mission of fighting hunger and providing resources and education to improve the lives of those in-need.
A Tribute Gift provides an opportunity for you to:
● Acknowledge a graduation, birthday, wedding, anniversary, award or event
● Memorialize a deceased spouse, parent, grandparent, relative or friend
● Thank a special friend, mentor or volunteer.
● Recognize an organization, club, company or association
● Honor someone important to you – a family member, colleague, student, teacher or outstanding leader
When a Memorial or Honor Gift is received, Project SHARE will promptly send a personalized Thank You to the person or family indicated, notifying them of your thoughtful donation but not revealing the amount of the donation.